COMING SPRING 2021

COMING SPRING 2021
COMING SPRING 2021

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CLINT HILL DIVORCED? NOT QUITE...BUT CONGRATS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE!!!! :o)

"Hill, who lives in Virginia, is “happier than I have ever been” with Lisa McCubbin, the journalist he co-wrote the memoir with. “The calendar says I’m 81 and she’s 48, but I feel 52.” In his book he credits McCubbin “...for bringing me out of my dungeon, where I languished for years in my emotional prison ... you helped me find a reason to live, not just exist”. “I was there for her children, but I wasn’t there for the birth of either of my sons [Chris and Corey, now 56 and 51 respectively]. They grew up without a father. My wife Gwen raised them herself.” (They separated, “emotionally”, years ago, but have not divorced.)
PAGE 241 OF HILL'S NEW BOOK: Lisa says of Hill" For some reason, we were brought together at the right time in both our lives, and I am so grateful we were. You are extraordinary."

http://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/why-i-blame-myself-for-jfks-death-248893.html

No comments:

Post a Comment